- You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase handguns. You must comply with Federal, State, and Local Laws at the time of order and transfer of ownership
- Federal Law mandates that guns may only be shipped to a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer. The dealer will ensure that you are legally allowed to purchase the gun under all Federal, State, and Local Laws before completing the gun transfer. The majority of dealers charge a fee for this service but that is included in your purchase transaction with Premium Gun Deals.
- In order to purchase your gun and have us ship to your chosen FFL dealer, you must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order. Failure to complete these steps will cause a delay in the shipping of your order.
- PICK YOUR GUN!
- If your order also contains non-gun items, those items will ship directly to you.
- SELECT A FFL DEALER (YOUR GUN WILL BE SHIPPED HERE)
- You are to provide us with your FFL dealer near you that will accept and perform your transfer. We only ship to FFL dealers provided by you the clients.
- CONTACT FFL DEALER
- In-Network (Preferred Dealer) – Contact the dealer to ensure the gun is compliant with Federal, State, and Local Laws.
- Out-of-Network – Contact the dealer to confirm that the transfer is compliant with Federal, State, and Local Laws and that the chosen dealer will assist the transfer.
- SUBMIT YOUR ORDER!
- A flat rate Gun Processing Fee of $25 will be applied for each gun on your order. Your gun will ship directly to your selected FFL Dealer via 2nd Day Air (Hand Guns) or Ground (Long Guns) shipping.
- PICK UP YOUR GUN AT YOUR SELECTED FFL DEALER
- Work with your selected FFL dealer to arrange your gun transfer. At the time of pick up, you will need to arrive with all proper identification and documentation/licenses to show that you can legally purchase and possess the gun.
- The FFL Dealer will complete a background screening using the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) as required. You should closely inspect the gun and verify the make, model, caliber/gauge, and condition matches with what you ordered before any paperwork is filled out. If there are any issues with the gun do NOT complete the transfer paperwork, please contact Premium Gun Deal’s Customer Service at email@example.com
- A 15% fee will apply to all canceled or returned firearms. Once the firearm is transferred through your selected FFL dealer, returns are no longer accepted.
- (WHEN AN OUT-OF-NETWORK FFL IS SELECTED)
- Within 6 calendar days of placing your order, your chosen FFL Dealer must provide you with a copy of their FFL license to send to us. Failure to complete this process within 6 calendar days of order will result in your entire order being canceled. Once the FFL license is received, the gun will ship to the FFL dealer within 3-7 business days pending FFL review and processing. You will receive a shipping confirmation when your order ships. We will request the dealer contact you when your gun is ready for pickup. If you selected a dealer in California: California dealers must also include their CA firearms dealer (CFD) number on their license. The chosen FFL Dealer can fax or Email Their FFL license along with your order number to:
Questions? Please Text Customer Service at Live Chat
- BE SAFE AND SHARE THE THRILL!!
How To Buy Guns Online
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
It depends on the dealer. Most dealers will charge $25 dollars for the service. You need to check with your FFL dealer that will be receiving the firearm to find out their exact rate.
You have 4 options for SHIP TO field:
- If you have a valid FFL – enter the address that matches the address on your FFL
- If you have a gun shop, pawn shop or gunsmith with a valid FFL that you have done business with before – enter their address into SHIP TO field.
- If you do not know a local FFL dealer – you will need to locate one using our FFL Dealer Locator Tool.
- If you are picking up the gun from our location – enter “STORE PICK UP” in the SHIP TO address.
No, Ammunition and Firearms must be purchased and shipped separately.
Returns are accepted for merchandise that is defective.
Tactical World will provide a refund or exchange on all defective firearms, prior to transfer, and accessories found defective within 10 days. Tactical World will have the defective items returned. Please do not return packages prior to receiving a return authorization.
Most states will not require you to have a permit to purchase a firearm, but we recommend you consult your local FFL dealer to make sure you are following all local regulations.
Remember that you are responsible for compliance with all local and state laws. Some states prohibit standard capacity magazines, some states prohibit suppressors, or short barreled rifles, and some states have restrictions on types or parts that may be used on AR-15 platform firearms.
Buying a gun online comes with a ton of benefits like having a greater selection of firearms to choose from, the ability to easily compare prices and difference between guns, and all the resources you need to make an informed decision. If you are looking to buy an AR-15, you can check out our AR-15 buyers guide here to learn more about which one is right for you. We also have a full staff of customer service representatives to answer any questions you might have about a specific firearm.
With these steps in mind, it is now time to choose your new gun from our vast selection here at your favorite Online Gun Store. We have a variety of guns for sale, from complete AR 15 and AK47 rifles, ammunition, knives, optics, magazines AR pistols, AR lowers, factory short-barreled rifles, hunting rifles, shotguns, and an ever-growing selection of handguns in the most popular calibers right at your fingertips!